Saturday, February 27, 2010

Coup On Arts – 13 [The tact of Pravala valli]

Every day Pravala valli was cooking food for them. Bhethala was on guard duty at the door of the fort. Bhatti and Vikramaditya used to go to forest and nearby places by keeping Pravala Valli in the fort and locking its door in the daytime. In the nighttime, they made Pravala Valli to sleep in between them. Being husband, Vikramaditya didn’t touch Pravala Valli. Few days passed.

To wash their clothes, they appointed an old washer woman. She must come, collect the dirt clothes, and return the washed and ironed clothes when Bhatti and Vikramaditya were in the fort. They put such condition. One day the washwoman was sick and asked her son to wash and iron the clothes.

When the washer man was washing the clothes, he observed some pleasant smell in a sari and blouse. He thought that “When the odor of this sari and blouse was this much pleasant, then how much beautiful and pleasant the woman who wear this sari and blouse? What is the use of my life unless I enjoy such woman?”

Since that day, with such desire, the washer young man was sad and fell sick. He became lean. He was not having food and sleep. By watching this, his mother the washer woman asked him “Son! Why are you sorrowful? What’s the matter? What’s your problem? Let me know. I’ll try to help you”. He told about his desire. With shock, she said “Dear son! You desire the non-available fruit. In our fort, some kings were residing. A young girl was there along with them. I also should not go inside when they were not inside. I should go to do service, when the kings were in the fort. That’s why don’t think about her, even in dream. Forget her.”

The washer man said “Mother! I’ll die if I won’t see her.”

The washer woman felt helpless. She said “Well son! Today I will try to speak with her. I’ll try to know her opinion.”

While returning washed clothes to Pravala Valli, the washer woman said “Mistress! I want to request a boon from you. But I fear to ask.” Pravala Valli said “No problem. Tell me. What do you want?” Washerwoman said “Mistress! You are like my Mother. I have only one son. With lust on you, he was sick. He was almost on death bed. Hence you have to give life to my son, if you call him once as “Oh! Washer man” he feels happy. He will be alive. Otherwise he may die. Please be kind to us.” The washerwoman cried like anything.

Pravala Valli didn’t reply for some time. Then she said, “If your son has brain, he can live.” By saying like this Pravala Valli left there. The washer woman took the dirt clothes to home and told her son “Look my dear son. I told everything to her. She said if you have brain. You can live. Except this she didn’t say anything.”

The washer young man felt very happy. When the night came, he dressed in nice clothes and reached the fort. Its doors were locked and its walls were very high. He took a circle walk around the fort to enable to find a way to go inside. He watched a big banyan tree whose hanging roots were large and fallen on the wall of the fort.

He thought that it was the best way to go inside and climbed up the hanging roots, he over jumped the walls and reached the terrace of the fort. By the stair case, he reached down and found the beautiful Pravala Valli, sleeping in between the two men. All were sleeping.

The washer young man thought himself as “If I die in this trial, let me die.” He touched the toe of Pravala Valli. She woke up from sleep. She observed him in the bright light burning in the room and thought, “This man might be the son of washerwoman. If I go to another room, the king and his minister might notice my absence and effort to trace me.”

By thinking like this, Pravala Valli indicated him to enjoy her, there itself. The washer young man felt happy. They made sex there itself, while Bhatti and Vikramaditya were sleeping on both sides to them. In that time, the washer man’s hand touched Vikramaditya, so that we woke up. When he observed Pravala Valli, he thought the man who engaged with her was Bhatti. He turned other side and thought “Bhatti is my minister, my younger brother. Why he is doing like this? To find this girl’s talent I married her and didn’t touch her. If he has desire on her, he should tell me. Won’t I give her to him? Didn’t he know my nature? This is nasty.”

By that time, Pravala Valli’s hand touched Bhatti, so that he woke up. When he observed Pravala valli, he thought the man who engaged with her was vikramaditya. He turned other side and thought “Vikramaditya is my king, my elder brother. He married her and didn’t touch her. If he has desire on her, he should tell me. Won’t I sleep in another room? Didn’t he know my nature? This is nasty.”

By thinking like this, they didn’t sleep well. In the morning, Pravala Valli made the washer man to hide in a secret place in the inner rooms of the fort. Because of disturbed sleep, Bhatti and Vikramaditya woke up by late. In the morning, Bhatti observed Vikramaditya angry with himself.

He thought, “Why my brother, Raja Vikramaditya is angry with me? If he enjoyed his own wife, he should not feel angry with me. He should feel embracing because he didn’t ask me to sleep in other room. But he is angry with me. Something wrong is somewhere. Probably, this girl might engage with some other man, might Vikramaditya thinking that it was I. I have to solve this puzzle.”

By thinking like this, Bhatti was walking on the terrace. With anger, Vikramaditya didn’t talk to him and sat lonely in garden. Bhatti observed the big banyan tree and its large hanging roots which were falling on the wall of the fort. He guessed that somebody had climbed up & entered inside. He was deeply thinking to find what happened.

Suddenly he observed a strange incident. There was a small river near the fort. After that there was the forest into which, every day Bhatti and Vikramaditya used to go to shire. On the bank of the river, two saints came down by travelling in air. After landing on the ground, they chatted some magic word and released their hair knots. Surprise! Two women in thumb size where hidden in their hair knots. The saints allowed them on the floor and said magic word. They grow big as in to normal human being size.

The two saints went to bath in river. The two women walked to little distance and released their blouse knots. Double surprise! Two men in less than thumb size were hidden in their blouse knots. The two women allowed them on the floor and said magic word. They grow big to normal human size.

The two women went to bath in river. The two men walked to little distance and had bath. After bath, the two women reduced the size of two men and hidden them in their blouses, with the help of magic word. The two saints also reduced the size of two women and hidden them in their hair knots. They were about to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment